Franklin Canyon is Open
We will be following COVID-19 safety guidelines established by the County, State, and Health Department. Safety is our number one priority for our employees and our guests.
Tee Time and Range Reservations
Reservations are required for golf and driving range.
Click the link to reserve your tee time: BOOK HERE!
To reserve your Range Reservation call (510) 799-6191. It is $8 for 30-minute time slot (approximately 60 balls).
Below are the safety modifications to expect. These guidelines will continue to be updated as changes are made:
- Any player with a fever or recent contact with anyone known to have COVID-19 is not allowed at the facility.
- Golfers and employees are required to wear facial coverings.
- Those at higher risk for serious illness from COVID-19 are discouraged from golfing.
- Only single riders will be allowed. Golf carts will be limited and we are encouraging walking.
- No spectators are allowed
- The Clubhouse will be closed.
- F&B operations will be grab and go only. Guests are asked to leave immediately after their round and to eliminate congestion. No congregating in the parking lot or around facility.
- All play must begin at the first tee. Back nine starts will not be an option.
- Groups are limited to four players maximum.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times (Six foot spacing at a minimum). The Franklin Canyon staff will monitor and manage throughout the day.
- We are requiring touchless golf on course. Players should not touch the flagsticks. All rakes, water jugs and ball washers have been removed to eliminate touch-points. Please bring a water bottle or purchase beverages from our food and beverage window.
- All carts, range balls, and other touch-points will be sanitized after each use.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in these unusual times. Please take these rules and modifications seriously. Any violations can result in an unsafe environment and potentially shut golf down. We look forward to seeing you at the course.