Bay Area Golf Course | Franklin Canyon
Click to enlarge
The 6,594-yard championship course designed by legendary golf course architect Robert Muir Graves features many fun and challenging holes highlighted by: two ponds, several tight doglegs, and large undulating greens that encourage precise tee shots to keep your score low and test your golf skills. Each hole at Franklin Canyon Golf Course is truly unique and refreshing. At Franklin Canyon Golf Course, we exceed our guests' expectations through our attention to detail, outstanding course and clubhouse conditions, and professional service.
- Number of Holes: 18
- Back Tees: 6594 yards, 71.5/129
- Middle Tees: 6152 yards, 69.6, 125
- Forward Tees: 5475, 71.2/123
- Course Architect:Robert Muir Graves
- Year Opened:1970
- Features: Weddings, Meeting Packages
Franklin Canyon is Open
We are following COVID-19 safety guidelines established by the County, State, and Health Department. Safety is our number one priority for our employees and our guests.
Tee Time Reservations
Reservations are Required.
Click the link to reserve your tee time: BOOK HERE!
Below are the safety modifications to expect. These guidelines will continue to be updated as changes are made:
- Any player with a fever or recent contact with anyone known to have COVID-19 is not allowed at the facility.
- Face Masks are optional for vaccinated guests. Face Masks are required for all other guests.
- Shared Golf Carts for Same Group Bookings.
- The Clubhouse is open with reduced seating capacity.
- Groups are limited to four players maximum.
- Touchless Flagsticks are in use on the golf course.
- All carts, range balls, and other touch-points are cleaned after each use.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Please take these rules and modifications seriously. Any violations can result in an unsafe environment. We look forward to seeing you at the course.